In just 4 steps, target, build, and send beautiful, relevant emails to your leads and customers that drive action, then view audience engagement to see what grabs their attention and build increasingly successful future campaigns.Finally, empower prospect and customer facing teams with engagement information and insights to help them better identify interests and drive new revenue opportunities.
- Mailing Lists
- E-mail/Mail Merge templates
- Create and execute campaigns across marketing channels
- Captures leads directly into the CRM system
- Measures return on investment of campaigns
- Provide detailed views into campaign effectiveness across marketing and sales stages
- Simplifies campaign design, execution and tracking
exactllyCRM Sales Force Automation software powers your sales organization with integrated sales processes from opportunity, upsell and quote management to sales forecasting, order management, fulfillment, and sales commission. Unlike other solutions, our software gives your sales team unprecedented visibility into every aspect of the customer relationship, including support cases and back-office information such as contracts and inventory. With real-time dashboards, sales reps and managers gain better insight to sell, upsell, drive renewals, and properly set customer expectations.
- Manage leads, accounts & contacts.
- Conversion of leads to potentials.
- Maintain complete history of calls made to contacts.
- Manage schedules, calls, meetings, and emails from a single location
- Options to add meetings against your leads & potentials
- Options to add meetings against your leads & potentials. Export data to Microsoft Excel to analyze the sales pipeline and quickly identify the bottlenecks if any
- Advanced dashboards
In exactllyCRM, you can set up the organization-wide hierarchy using Roles. Users at a higher hierarchy can always access all the records of at a lower hierarchy. For example, a Sales Manager can access all the Sales Reps' records whereas Sales Reps can access only their records.
- Creation of team as per your organization structure
- Control the access to modules according to the user's roles & team structure
- Archive the login history of each user for better auditing
- Share CRM data with users as per their job role (CEO, Vice President, Manager etc.,) in an organizational hierarchy
- Set up data sharing rules to extend access rights to the other roles, roles & subordinates, and groups in an organization
Contacts are the lifeblood of your business. So the more you know about them, the more successful your business will be. Contact Management is a powerful, personalized way to keep all relevant contact information in one accessible, updateable location.
- Unlimited custom fields
- Track activities, sales opportunities, quotes, etc. by contact
- Group contacts into Accounts for single view of related information
- Assign leads to team members with email alerts
- Email contacts from CRMTrak - adds email to contact history
- Upload documents and attach to a contact
- Track all contacts and related opportunities, activities, and other details from a centralized, shared database
- Identify where each contact fits within their company—enabling better messaging and sales coordination
- Import contacts from third-party business applications using Import Wizard, Web Forms and/or exactllyCRM API
- Establish contact assignment rules to automatically assign contacts to the appropriate salespeople
- Customize your contact management system using intuitive drag and drop customization wizards
- Synchronize contacts, tasks and calendars between exactllyCRM and Outlook using the exactllyCRM Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook
- Create mail merge documents and mailing labels with the exactllyCRM Plug-in for Microsoft Office
exactllyCRM customizable intelligence panes, reporting, and dashboards provide you with real-time information about your pipeline, progress to quota, key opportunity and account activity, and rep performance. Reports and Dashlets can be personalized for every user, on every screen, so the sales professional is always armed with the selling and customer insight they need to drive results.
- Setup custom sales stages and sales information
- Track goals versus attainment
- Multiple sales reports (pipeline, closes, leads, etc.)
- Supports sales teams and sales team management
When sales reps send the quotes to their prospects, the pricing information of the products and services need to be present in the system. For that reason, exactllyCRM has a Quote Management feature built known as 'price book' or 'product list'.
- Create, save and edit sales quotations
- Create PDFs of quotations for customers - branded with your logo!
- Track quotations by contact
- Integrated Product Catalog
- Email quote as a PDF directly from CRMTrak
- Revise and republish quotes at any time
- Calculates sales tax and totals
Lead management is an important business process that combines tools with techniques to enable effective leads generation, management and tracking of new sales opportunities. In exactllyCRM, lead management is a powerful solution to automate and enhance the most inconsistent, disorganized and error-prone processes involved in acquiring and tracking leads through their entire life-cycle.
- Manage a 360 degree view of the leads' life cycle (from creating leads to converting them into business opportunities)
- Import leads from external sources, such as Web downloads, trade shows, seminars, direct mail, and other types of campaigns
- Facilitate faster sales Lead Distribution through the lead assignment rules
- Qualify leads to next stage based on the information captured in lead details
- Customize lead management process as per your organization sales process
- Standard reports and dashboards bundled for a fast learning curve
- Export leads data to spreadsheet software for further data analysis
Potential management is the process of identifying, communicating, and analyzing customers willing to avail of products or services, until completion of a transaction. This involves tracking of the sales cycle for a given opportunity from being a prospect to closing with sales won or lost. It is facilitated by dividing the cycle into different stages from start to end, relating a probability to each stage and raising the bar of revenue from one stage to the next.
- Track all sales opportunities end-to-end in a sales cycle
- Import Sales opportunities from third-party business or CRM solutions and services using Import Wizard and exactllyCRM API
- Associate Sales opportunities with accounts, contacts, activities, and other modules to have a better visibility on the opportunities - 360-degree view
- Track competition on each business opportunity and assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Set up sales stage and probability of winning deals using drag and drop customization wizard
- Identify and eliminate any bottlenecks in the sales process utilizing the sales pipeline and sales escalation process
- Free Edition is available for 3 users with 100,000 records storage
In simple words, account management is the process of managing the communications and transactions with businesses having many contacts and divisions. This makes it possible to cater to the needs of specific divisions inside a business. By categorizing contacts to accounts by their sub-divisions and functions, communication is directed to the proper personnel in charge. This saves time that may be lost in approaching the wrong contacts and wasting effort in improper directions.The success of a B2B sales operation relies heavily on account management.
- Track all accounts and related contacts, opportunities and other details from a common repository
- Associate accounts and related subsidiaries or sub divisions by setting parent-child identifiers
- Generate printer savvy sales quotes, invoices and sales orders for the accounts
- Store notes pertaining to accounts and keep track of contacts, opportunities and other details more elaborately
- Export accounts to spreadsheet software to analyze the buying patterns of a customers and set up loyalty programs
- Track purchase history of the customers and analyze opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling in future
In exactllyCRM, dashboard comprises of different types of two-dimensional/three-dimensional (2D/3D) charts, which are generated dynamically built over the Adobe Flash technology. The unique chart is Funnel chart, which can be used to visualize the sales pipeline at various stages intuitively.
- 40+ standard CRM reports in sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory management modules
- Create cross-link reports spanning across multiple modules
- Perform arithmetical operations using aggregate functions (sum, average, min and max)
- Store reports in different types of public/private folders and enable access to the users according to their access privileges
- Schedule the report generation mechanism and send printer-friendly reports to the specified users including others CRM users
- Export sales report data to various user-friendly formats such as XLS and CSV
- Flash-based, interactive CRM dashboards with an aesthetically pleasing layout and fast loading capability
- Fully customizable Sales dashboards with different types of Bar, Funnel, Pie, and Line charts
- Drill down Sales charts for further data analysis
- Display charts in customized home page