Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a system for managing how a company manages all its interactions (calls, meetings, emails, sales) with each customer.
The objective is to have a “360 degree view” of the customer, all information about the customer in one place.
A CRM system helps you recognize customers and prospective customers, understand their preferences, frequently anticipate their needs and respond to their requests quickly and effectively. It also enables you to track, organize, and consolidate the interactions with its current and prospective customers.exactllyCRM has
- Ease of use.
- Easily customizable.
- Strong relational database – allows all users to utilize the same database at the same time, in real time.
- Full solution approach – includes all sales, marketing, customer service tools, also management and reporting tools.
CRM can help you:
- Raise customer satisfaction.
- Increase customer retention and reduce marketing expense.
- Anticipate customer needs and preferences.
- Increase operating efficiencies.
- Improve targeted marketing efforts of customers and prospects.
- Quick Service to Customers.
CRM can benefit a small business by consolidating customer data into a single system. As a business grows, keeping a record of all transactions can become overwhelming. CRM tools allow you to manage your customer interactions more efficiently, so you have more time to focus on your service or product.
Ensure that the CRM programs used by everyone are intuitive and the repetitive processes for entering and accessing information can be completed quickly. CRM must continually demonstrate the importance of using the system.
Leads are the unqualified contacts or sales opportunities in your business. They are the raw details gathered about individuals or representatives of organizations collected from differnt source.
Accounts are the companies or departments within a company with which you have business dealings.
Contacts are the people in an organization with whom your company has business communications in pursuit of business opportunities.
Potentials are the business deals with organizations which generate real revenue for your organization. It evolves through different sales stages such as Prospecting, Qualification, Needs Analysis, Value Proposition etc. before it is actually a deal, lost or won.
Make sure the technology can scale up and easily support multiple dealership locations. Also request that ongoing maintenance charges, support fees and license expenses not increase during the initial term of the agreement.
- Go to the Calendar section from the dashboard.
- Click on the event slot in the calendar and create event.
- Specify the Title of the event.
- Select the 'From and To' date and time.
- Select Leads, Contacts, or Other modules to specify what the event is related to.
- Set a RepeatType for the event if you want.
- Click Add more fields if you need other fields to be populated to add more details about the event.
- Click Save.
Really Simple Systems guards data for thousands of customers, making sure that their data is secure, backed up and confidential. We understand that we have a high duty of care to protect customer data, and our internal policies and procedure reflect this.
Customer satisfaction is a key element of customer loyalty. Loyal and satisfied customers become long-term customers. Loyal customers are also your best advocates. Word of mouth recommendations create the most persuasive marketing for your company. In an age where negative customer feedback propagates quickly to online reviews and blogs, customer service cannot be overlooked.
Traditional CRM systems will cost more than Hosted CRM solutions, especially given the IT overhead of traditional systems. Traditional CRM systems require dedicated computing hardware, software installation, maintenance, and the staff to manage the process. Since Hosted CRM solutions are already maintained, upgraded, and backed up by the CRM provider, the subscription costs is the only costs incurred by the business user.