Employer branding is crucial to hire the right kind of staff and maintain the kind of work culture that you want within your organization. This requires you to adopt a proactive approach to set the right tone and message in your social media communication, in your email newsletters, and also in offline events that might be closely observed by future and existing employees. A personalized and customized approach towards building an employer brand is time-consuming and complex, and automation is inevitable.
Let us take a look at how you can automate certain aspects of employer branding to appeal to your intended recruitment audience.
Consistent online brand identity requires automation
A consistent online brand identity helps you to:
• Attract the kind of employees you want in your workforce
• Not limit your company’s employer attractiveness solely to the monetary compensation you provide to employees
• Avoid attrition and enhance rates of retention
While branding should be consistent across all your online properties, the content and design of your recruitment page should be closely aligned with your brand identity. In addition, it is important to update pages that are followed by employees and prospects on an ongoing basis.
• Consider automating your content calendar so that blogs and web pages closely followed by employees are regularly updated
• Maintain brand consistency across your social platforms and automate social posts so that all your social accounts are updated
• Conduct an automated audit of your images and videos. Make sure that they load quickly and that they are of high quality.
Don’t give mixed signals to your existing and future employees by advocating for brand consistency, and not actually living up to it. “Practice what you preach” is a proverb that rings true while aligning work culture with employer branding.
Engage in personalization to win your employees’ hearts
Personalized communication can help you to:
• Spread positive ideas about your organization
• Use AI and data to understand d your employees better
• Use chatbots to answer queries by existing and prospective employees
• Observe online behavior and tweak communication to suit individual tastes
Personalization is getting easier by the day, thanks to artificial intelligence and data analytics. If you thought you only need to personalize and use data to track customer behavior, think again You can use the same personalization strategies to find the right recruits, nurture your existing employees, and predict future employee outcomes.
• Use artificial intelligence to predict employee behavior and progress, and make managerial decisions that affect teamwork
• Use chatbots to answer to queries posed by existing employees, and provide a personalized experience to enhance your employer branding
• Track social media use automatically and engage in behavior analysis in order to understand your employees better, and choose strategies that align with your work culture
Emerging technologies such as AI and data analytics are a godsend to companies that wish to align their employer branding with their work culture. Research shows that when you use technologies such as artificial intelligence, it adds to a favorable image of your organization among employees. Personalization is hard but with the kind of insights that can be drawn from AI and data analytics, it is a breeze.
Automate all kinds of communication
Automating communication helps you to:
• Avoid a sense of alienation among employees and prospective recruits
• Provide interview feedback promptly
• Communicate induction procedures seamlessly
• Be available all the time on the right platforms
For both existing and future employees, lack of communication feels like an alienating experience. This results in reduced favorability indices and people feel detached from your organization. Employer branding is all about communicating on the right platform at the right time. Automating this communication is the right way to go about it and win the hearts of existing and future employees.
• Consider automating email newsletters and schedule them so that they reach your employees’ inbox in time
• Automating feedback and other forms of communication so that your employees do not feel alienated
• Show your future employees that you value their time and effort by responding promptly and providing interview results immediately
Research shows that delayed communication is as bad as lack of communication and not relaying the right message at the right time can result in a sense of alienation. Automate all types of communication on every platform to make sure that your intended audience, both existing and future employees, do not feel alienated.
Personalization and timely communication are equally important
As you can see, one of the most important aspects of employer branding is communication. When communication is delayed or lacking personalization, it can affect the quality of the message. Automating communication helps you to appear as a prompt and courteous organization that cares for its existing and future employees. In addition, the fact that you utilize modern technologies such as artificial intelligence and data analytics will make you appear more attractive to your employees, engaging your employer branding.
A top-notch HRMS will not only help you manage your employees, but also assist you in enhancing your employer brand.